Getting good rest is the key to keeping your little one in a good mood when you are away from home. It’s always challenging while traveling with your small baby or young child. This even becomes tougher when it comes to keeping his/her routines of nap-time and bedtime. Below few tips can help you while travelling with your Lil Champs.
- Investing in a good travel crib that comes with better comfortable mattress will support you & your baby while travelling.
- Bring along her favorite books, toys and blankets, especially those you’re your baby is associated with sleeping time. You should try to follow the same routine as you do at home will give baby more same feeling and ambiance to sleep.
- Moms Lorry/Songs are the best therapy for making relax and sleep. You should try to bring along a source of soothing background noise for baby can be recorded in Mobile or pen drive so that can be played in car/plane or train.
- Plan your daily activities around your baby’s nap schedule.
- Carry all necessary food and drinks your baby likes during travel.
- Plan more outdoor activities before travelling with baby so that they get tired and get to sleep during your travel time.