For health, nutrition is critical. A poor diet can affect your metabolism, increase weight, and even damage organs like your heart and liver. But what you eat has an effect on another organ, your skin. When scientists know more about diets and the body, the health, and age of the skin can be greatly affected by what you consume. Scroll down to a list of 6 fruits for healthy glowing skin.
How do your eating patterns influence your skin?
Including fruits in your everyday diet gives your body a rich dose of nutrients and antioxidants. Eating fruit helps avoid and reduce inflammation of various infections — fruits containing vitamins and minerals, which contribute to collagen synthesization and skin nutrition. Both these fruit qualities make them a perfect add-on to your diet to give a healthy, vibrant glow to your skin. So, if you’ve always been eyeing adding a beautiful and safe glow to your face, fruits will provide the one-stop solution for you.
Fruits For Healthy Glowing Skin
If you have been struggling with skin issues such as dry, dead, wrinkled, or fatigued skin, this means your skin needs treatment. And what better way to give your skin a natural glow and shine than adding some fresh fruit into your diet. You may be shocked to know, but your skin mirrors what you put inside your tummies, meaning that you’re consuming good food or making incorrect consuming decisions, your skin reveals all this. Many people are born with good skin naturally and others have to work hard to achieve the perfect skin target. There’s no need to worry because it will help to get the glow of any of the following fruits in your diet:
Watermelon is a blessing for the skin, especially for females whose skin is acne-prone or fragile. It is one thing you can’t miss for glowing skin in summer. It contains approximately 92% of the water, making it suitable for eliminating harmful toxins from the skin and maintaining the digestive system in the track. Vitamin A, B1, B6, and C are mounted on this fruit. There are also significant amounts of lycopene, flavonoids, and carotenoids. The presence of lycopene helps to prevent damage to the skin by eliminating free radicals.
Some effective ways to use watermelon to optimize the skin benefit are given below:
- Take watermelon juice daily.
- Eat watermelon fruit as a mid-morning snack, as an alternative.
- To your smoothies, desserts, and puddings you can add watermelon.
- For a dewy fresh glow, you can add watermelon pulp to the skin for at least minutes.
Papaya is one of the fruits which can be included in your diet if you want flawless skin. Because papaya is high in various vitamins such as A, B, and C. It also has significant quantities of minerals such as magnesium, copper, and potassium. The wonder fruit also has antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties and thus this works well in treating various skin diseases, skin ulcers, pimples, eczema, etc.
For any of the following ways, you might include papaya:
- Have a bowl of this fruit as a morning or evening snack.
- Use this fruit in your shakes and smoothies.
- Take a little slice of papaya, and mash it nicely. Apply to the face and rinse after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply papaya pulp mixed with some almond oil to avoid dry and flaky skin.
If you’ve always dreamed of having the perfect, acne-free skin, then strawberries will be something you must try. Strawberries contain an abundance of alpha-hydroxy acid or salicylic acid and vitamin C which helps to maintain the skin clean and clear. Ellagic acid in strawberries helps prevent wrinkles, prevents collagen degradation, and also prevents the skin from UV impact.
Some safe ways to use strawberries for your skin are:
- Add some sliced strawberries to the cereal or porridge meal.
- You can apply it to your smoothies and shakes.
- Add the sliced strawberries to your fruit or vegetable salad for additional peppiness.
- You can add strawberries to your cakes and muffins.
- Want the dewy, rosy skin glow, mash a few strawberries, and apply the pulp to your face and neck.
Kiwi is proving to be a healthy food for your skin. This ripe, green fruit contains a lot of vitamin C that protects the skin not only against DNA damage but also prevents free radical damage to the skin. This fruit can also be used to avoid wrinkles and facilitate collagen synthesis.
Here are a few ways to improve your skin health using kiwi:
- Have a kiwi in your breakfast, or have it as a snack at mid-morning.
- You can mash kiwis to make a sumptuous smoothie with yogurt.
- To your fruit salad, add kiwi chunks.
- In your desserts, pudding, or shakes, add some kiwi.
- Take some mashed kiwi and put it on your skin to give your tired skin an instant pep and leave for 15 minutes.
- When lightened or hydrated, apply a pinch of turmeric powder to your skin before putting on your makeup. Wash your face with lukewarm waters.
Banana is a fruit that can be found throughout the year. It gives you not only an instant energy boost that is so much needed, but banana has proven to have skin therapy. Even the fruit’s peel has curative effects on the skin and can be used to minimize stubborn acne scars. Available in a wide variety of phosphors, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, bananas are rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K. It also contains antioxidants and acts as well as a skin moisturizer.
Here are some effective ways to use a banana for the good of your skin:
- First thing in the morning, you can have one banana.
- This delicious and gooey fruit can be sliced to make your oatmeal, or porridges tastier.
- You can add them to pancakes, cakes, or shakes.
- Take a few mashed bananas and apply 10 minutes to the face and then rinse for the instant glow to your face.
Not only is this bright fruit vivid in color, but it is also loved by most of us for its tangy and juicy taste. This citrus fruit contains vitamin C, a skin blessing. Photodamage and oxidative damage reduction are effective in oranges. Oranges are filled with antioxidants and are beneficial for inflammation, collagen synthesis, and DNA damage prevention.
The following are some of the best ways to use this tangy fruit:
- Half or one orange a day can be consumed.
- You should drink orange juice freshly squeezed.
- In your salads, puddings, or desserts, you can add orange.
- To remove pigmentation and lighten your complexion, you may use orange juice on your skin.
So, these are 6 fruits for healthy glowing skin.
To have good skin, eat well. You definitely can not skip consuming fresh fruits if you want a healthy and radiant face. We hope you can add these delicious fresh fruits to your diet or use them topically to keep your skin calm and glow.
Also Read: Food That Boosts Your Mood Deliciously