Exam season is always a hectic season for the kids, parents, and even the teachers! Eating unhealthy food or improper diet can be harmful during exam season. It not only harmful for your health but also affect your performance.
Stress, tension & anxiety during exams can be decrease by taking proper nutrition and for this following the proper diet is necessary.
Tips for Healthy Eating During Exams
- Timely eating healthy snacks can help to keep calm and energetic during exams.
- Eating right food helps to boost the immunity which can fight with the possibilities of any illness during exams.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 1.5L to 2L of fluid daily.
For Happy Stomach
- Avoid spicy food and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Coffee or Tea will boost the energy instantly
- Avoid pizza, burger, and fries and opt for baked, grilled potato chunks.
- Skip soft drinks & sugary drinks with fruit juices and soups.
Fight with illness during exam
- Include Vitamin C- rich food in your diet to fight with physical and mental stress.
- Like vitamin C, Vitamin B is also important. Vitamin B is mainly found in fish, eggs, and dairy.
Tips for Stress free during Exam
- Follow diet plan during exams.
- Eat small meals frequently
- Don’t skip any meal especially breakfast.
- 8 hours of sleep is necessary for performing better in exams.
- Include physical activities during exam to boost brain cell to perform better.