Is your child eating the right food? As a parent, you often ask this question to yourself. For the development of child health you make all the efforts so that your child grow tall and healthy. But sometimes it’s difficult to track the record if your child is eating the right nutrition or not.
Teach your child to eat healthy. What your child eat is a reflection of their health. There is a variety of food like vegetables, fruits, cereals, lean meat, fish, chicken, milks etc. isnutritious and helps in the development of their child growth.
There are certain food which are necessary to add in the food which your child is going to eat. These nutritious foods help in the development of child brain, height and overall health. Also, these foods help in the growth of a child in the future.
Food That Help In Development Of Child Health
- Eggs:Eggs are protein rich. Protein plays an important role in increasing the height of kid. Protein rich diet is essential for growth. Starting the day with eggs at breakfast is a healthy start of the day.
- Soybeans: For the development of Bones and Muscles soybean is necessary to add in the diet. Many yummy recipes can be made with the soybean. This is also protein rich food.
- Spinach: Adding spinach to your kid diet gives strength to your child. Spinach is rich in Iron & Calcium. These two nutrients help the kid grow taller.
- Milk: For the growth of bones and strength , calcium is important nutrient & milk is filled with calcium. Drinking milk every day and eating dishes made with milk help the kid to grow taller.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in Vitamin-A. Vitamin-A helps in the synthesis of protein. Eating carrot in salad of drinking fresh juice of carrot helps in the development of child growth.
- Cereals: Cereals are rich in carbohydrates. It gives energy to the body and also help in repairing the tissue.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits are rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in fighting the common cold. It helps in holding body cell together, strengthen the blood vessel walls & also helps in building bones strong & teeth.
These nutrients are important to give to a child on a daily basis for the overall development of child health. Also healthy eating habit will make your child healthy and happy in their growing age.